Beyoncé, Jay Z & Solange Release Statement on Elevator Fight!

Posted by akonswils 0 comments

Jay-Z,-Beyonce,-Solange-Statement

We honestly never knew if we would ever hear from the Carter camp about this week’s mega scandal, but that time has come. After the media world was turned upside down from the release of the elevator surveillance footage showing Solange verbally and physically attacking her brother-in-law Jay Z following the Met Gala, the Carter-Knowles have finally released an official statement!

“As a result of the public release of the elevator security footage from Monday, May 5th, there has been a great deal of speculation about what triggered the unfortunate incident. But the most important thing is that our family has worked through it,” an exclusive statement to The Associated Press said Thursday. “Jay and Solange each assume their share of responsibility for what has occurred. They both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public. They both have apologized to each other and we have moved forward as a united family.”

TMZ leaked the three-minute video Monday and said it was shot last week inside the Standard Hotel in New York City. The video appears to show Solange attacking Jay Z in Beyonce’s presence. Their security guard intervenes.

“The reports of Solange being intoxicated or displaying erratic behavior throughout that evening are simply false,” the statement continued. “At the end of the day families have problems and we’re no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We’ve put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same.”

The hotel said Wednesday that they have identified and fired the person who recorded the video.

Now we can all move on…

[ThisisRnB]

Filed in News 0 comments
No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Name

Email

Website

Previous Post
«
Next Post
»